How would you like to win $250 to be given to your favorite charity?
It’s as simple as naming a fish!
Good friend, author and Catholicmom.com founder Lisa Hendey wants you to name the goldfish gracing the cover of her soon-to-be-released book, The Grace of Yes: Eight Virtues for Generous Living. Just for entering, you will receive a thank-you gift of a 20% discount on the purchase of her book!
You will have to work fast!
You only have today and tomorrow to submit your name and favorite charity.
- Round 1 takes place October 20, 21, and 22 – Submit your name and nominate your favorite charity.
- Round 2 will take place October 23, 24, and 25 – Vote on the final 3, as selected at midnight, PST, by Lisa Hendey.
- First Prize: $250 to your favorite charity and a signed copy of The Grace of Yes
- Second Prize: $50 to your favorite charity and a signed copy of The Grace of Yes
- Third Prize: A signed copy of The Grace of Yes
I will be posting a review of The Grace of Yes on November 3, the date of the book’s release. This book embodies all that Lisa Hendey is and has been to so many Catholics. Her generosity knows no bounds. She is everyone’s cheerleader and prayer warrior; her wisdom is simple and yet profound.
Can’t wait? You can pre-order The Grace of Yes on Amazon. Remember to use your 20% off link from entering the contest.
Join Susan Bailey’s Email List (special surprises just for you!)
to subscribe to this blog.
Follow Susan Bailey, Author, Speaker, Musician on Facebook and Twitter
Listen to Susan’s music Read Susan’s blog, Louisa May Alcott is My Passion